You can move your character by clicking LMB (Left Mouse Button). You have to click in the place where you want to go, and wait until your character gets there. It will only work when the place is an accepted point of travel or if the distance isn't to far, otherwise, your character will remain still. To stop your character, while it is walking, press left Ctrl.
Moving between zones, or walking in and out of the buildings is also very easy. You have to go as close to the passage as possible (door, gate, highlighted place) and click on it LMB. You should then start to load the next area.
While you are in a party only the leader of the group can move it.
Many mobs attack on their own, when the player gets to close. Whether the mob attacks depends on the level you are and on how much health you have at the moment. You will encounter some mobs which don't attack at all and some mobs which are aggressive no matter how strong and healthy the player is.
If you want to attack monsters, or other players (other players can only be attacked if they stand in a red / violet area of a zone, if they have a red skull above their name, or they are in guild with which your guild has a war with) you have to click on the target with your LMB, and then choose the fight icon (crossed swords) and your character will advance and attack.
You will find more information about the combat here.
Icons of the interaction (after clicking on character)
There are five icons displayed after clicking on the target (player, mob, NPCs) with your LMB. You must then choose the option that you want to use in order to achieve your goal:
- View (Eye icon) Shows the appearance, level and health condition.
- Fight (Crossed swords icon) allows you to attack on chosen target.
- Talk (Cloudlet icon) allows you to begin a dialogue (only with NPCs).
- Group (Three people icon) allows you to join a party or individual (only with other players).
- Cancel (X icon)
Main icons (on the left hand side)
Six most commonly used icons in the game, they allow you to do all the basic actions, and check most important things.
- Map / Quests (Magnifying glass and paper icon) gives you access to the zone map (if available), and also your quests and tasks.
- Party (Three people icon) provides you with an overall view of your current party (important for party leaders to view team regens during rest).
- Rest (Camp fire icon) allows you to regenerate health, mana and stamina lost during a fight. Not available in red areas of a zone.
- Equipment (Backpack icon) gives you access to your equipment.
- Skills (Book icon) gives you access to your available skills. You may upgrade skills and prepare strategies, to use them later in a fight when saved (I-IV buttons next to clock).
- Stats (Pen and paper icon) gives you access to your stats and other important information (gold, platinium, PvP status etc).
Icons on the top of the screen
These six icons are located at the top of your screen. Thay are mainly to help with communication, and to provide the player with further functions while ingame.
- News (Rolled scroll icon) gives you info about events, recent changes and drafts.
- Mail (Envelope icon) allows to read and send messages.
- Top list (Cup icon) it gives acces to all kinds of rankings.
- Friends (Blue guy icon) we can see if friends are currently online or off, their location and last login. We can also send and accept invitations here.
- Chat (circles icon) gives you access to a set of chats called mobile chat. There are (from top) global chat, newbie chat (under 20 level), team chat, private chat, trade chat (and for guild's members guild chat).
- Settings (red key in circle icon) gives us access to main options: platinium purchase, change of quality, list of recruited players, potions purchase and much more.
Development of the characters
Since we create our first character begins our travell through the game world, the goal is to make our character better and stronger. First we are choosing our appearance (face only).
Far more important is development of stats and skills. Game doesn't limit us in any matter. We can have as many characters as we want to (we just can't play more, then one at the time) and we can choose in which way we will develop them. On start we have basic stats (10 of strenght, dexterity, power, knowledge, and 200 of HP, mana and stamina) and we get 5 extra to add. We will get another 4 stats points, and 2 skills points every level, and we can do with them whatever we want to. It's better, when healers, fire mages and voodoos are developing Power, Knowledge, Mana and HP, and Barbarians, Knights, Archers, and Sheeds are developing Strenght, Dexterity, stamina and HP (these stats works better withe their skills). Same way we can develop our skills. Every class have 9 special skills, that can be activated, or made stronger by investing skill points into them.
Afther the combat beginns we can:
- Distribute AP (action points) - we always have 12 of them, but they can be added, or reduced by some skills. Number of APs doen't grow with our level. We have to distribute them to both attack, and defend ourselfs (APs don't change the power of our attack and don't reduce our enemy's attack, they just can give us more chances to attack, or to defend ourselfs).
- Attack - We can use maksimum 5 skills per round. To use they have to be active in our skills window, and if they are, we have to click on one of the 5 dark circle on the bottom, and choose the skill that we want to. It's necessary to add at least 1 AP to use our skill during the combat.
- Defense - There is 3 types of defense: phisic, ranged, and mental. More APs we will put into defense, the more chances are, that we will avoid enemy's attack.
- Choose opponent and friend - to choose which of the opponents we will attack we have to click on him and if we want to use buff on our friend (not all buffs can be use on other players) we also have to click on him. Opponents are marked by red circle, friends by green.
- Change of weapon - if we put some weapon in our slot for weapons (on the top) we can use it during combat. We have to click just like when we choose skills and then change the weapons from the left site.
- Run away - by using flee skill. Every 1 AP give us 20% chance to run away from the combat, but we do it after the round's end. In some places (violet fields) flee doesn't work, it also doesn't work when our enemy will put on us Roots, or when we fighting with some enemys from quests.
Actions order during combat:
- Change of weapon
- Effects from past round
- Group buffs
- Group debuffs
- Group ranged attacks
- Group phisical attacks
- Ranged attacks
- Phisical attacks
- Passing phisical attacks
- Passing ranged attacks
- Passing debuffs
Methods of gaining gold and experience
Experience - necessery to develop our characters and gain higher levels.
We can get Exp by:
- Killing mobs / opponents.
- Making some quests and tasks (not all of give us exp).
- Killing other players.
Gold - Primary mean of payment.
We can get Gold by:
- Killing mobs / opponents (not all of give us gold).
- Making some quests and tasks (not all of give us gold).
- Killing other players.
- Finding and opening chests.
- Trading with other players,
- Selling stuff in stores.