Summon to Instance
Summon to Instance is a new feature introduced in update 1.28.1. It allows players to summon a disconnected, or new, player to a boss instance so long as certain requirements are met. It is a paid service costing platinum for the summoner and only works on select bosses.
Requirements to Summon
Summoner's must pay platinum to summon the player. The cost varies by instant.
|Boss Instant||Platinum Cost|
Summonee Summonee's must only pay if the instance required gold or items to enter. Bosses requiring gold, items, or other, are listed below:
|Construct||1x Cell||Quest completed: Deconstruction|
|Commander||None||Quest completed: Sea of Possibilities|
|Castle Specter||200.000 gold OR 1x Black Pearl||None|
|Fyodor||1x Key to the Laboratory||None|
|GMO||1x Key to the Laboratory||None|
|Valdarog||1x Valdarog Key||None|
|Angwalf-Htaga||1x Vorling Soul||Quest completed: Dmorther Shadows|
|Aqua Regis||None||Quest completed: True Lies|
|Admiral||1x Ring of Teleportation||Quest completed: Sea of Possibilities|
|Lugus||200x Winter Shards||Quest taken/completed: Summit of Dreams*|
|Morana||200x Winter Shards||Quest taken/completed: Summit of Dreams*|
- Summit of Dreams quest must be at the stage of killing Morana, or completed fully, for players to enter.
How to Summon
- Summoner must insure that disconnected player has been disconnected for at least 5 minutes before continuing
- Only one player can summon, once per instant, and they must have all the required platinum to summon
- Players without the requirements met, or items in their inventory, cannot be summoned. Ensure all players have the required materials (as noted above) before summoning
- The player you are summoning must be on a green or yellow zone, not in an instant, and not in jail or prologue, or summoning will fail
- You cannot summon while in combat
- When in the boss instant, open the platinum menu, and stay/click on the Premium tab
- Click the + on 'Summon to Instant"
- In the window that opens, it will tell you if you can summon a player or not. If you can, type in the name of the player you are summoning and hit Send
- If the player is offline or does not have the needed items, requirements, or is not in the right zone, the summoning will fail.
- The player summoned can accept or deny the summon. If they accept, they will be teleported to the instance. If they decline, the summoning will fail.