They are one of the components during upgrading process. You can get them by making them, buying from other players, or loot them from some bosses, and enemies. There are 3 types of flasks. Which kind of flask we should use depends on the degree of the item, that we want to upgrade.
- 1 - 4 Minor Flasks (eg Cristal Flask of Minor Strength)
- 5 - 6 Normal Flasks (eg Cristal Flask of Strength)
- 7 - 12 Major Flasks (eg Cristal Flask of Major Strength)
It is possible to exchange minor to normal, normal to major and major to normal upgradation flasks.
- If you want to exchange minor to normal flasks, then you will need 3 minor flasks* and 2 Emperors to get 1 normal flask.
- If you want to exchange normal to major flasks, then you will need 3 normal flasks* and 3 Emoprors to get o1 major flask.
- If you want to exchange major to normal flasks, then you will need 1 major flask and 1 Emperor to get 2 normal flask.
* Flasks must be same type.
Can be used only on weapons.